This is my latest challenge entry. It is also available to buy from my folksy shop ( http://www.folksy.com/shops/TheCraftingCorner )
An elegant flower design using:
K and Company Blossom wood papers and grand adhesions.
Craftworkcards scalloped card blank
(All available from www.meslyncrafts.co.uk)
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday - Nature Flowers
The Rubber cafe - flowers
Digi's with Attitude - Anything goes
I Did It Creations - Anything goes
Wow! Beautiful card and I love the papers!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at the Digi's With Attitude! Anything Goes Challenge this week. We hope to see you again at the next challenge and good luck!
Debra
Digi's With Attitude! Design Team
What a beauty - Love the colours and your flowers are fab!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with Top Tip Tuesday this week :)
Carol x
Lovely card, I Love the colours and the pretty papers you used too! Thanks for joining us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time Hugs Samantha :0)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card and the paper is wonderful too!Thank you for playing with us at IDIC this week!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Georgia
Beautiful card, very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! and good luck, hope to see you again soon :-)
ReplyDeleteClaire xx
So pretty. Love the elegance and your choice of papers. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Dig's With Attitude!
ReplyDeletea fabulous project! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)
ReplyDeleteStunning and love the pics!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)
Maggie
xx
Your card id beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at THE CRAFTY PAD. Don't forget to check out the awesome prizes up for grabs in our altered CD competition! Hugs, Ali x
ReplyDelete